I have developed and launched multiple projects carrying the development of its' back-end and some of them front-end codebases, My current toolset includes Python & Django Framework & Mongodb , Docker and all the other various libraries and technologies
related to them.
Back-end Web development
In back-end development, my current stack involves Python and Django Framework.
Nearly every app I have done in the past had the back-end written also by me. In order to improve the development speed, performance and reliability, I have changed languages and frameworks already multiple times, from PHP to Python.
Luckily, my experience and lessons I learned while doing all those apps, will stay with me and be useful forever, no matter what framework I will use in the next project.
What I can do is:
- cooperation with APIs
- deploy web app with django framework
- rest with djano rest framework
- using pytest in python projects
- using varius python libraries
- create python UI with pyqt and eel
- using and config linux servers
- using different types of databases (like PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB)
- dividing the servers into different docker containers; load balancing
- git and version control tools
What about dev-ops, design, UI ?
During my time I have created and released many websites.
Thus, not only I have coded their back-end and front-end code, but often I also had to care about other things needed in a successful web application:
- good planning of UI and thinking how it affects the UX
- consistency in design and typography
- search engine optimization
- deployment to the server (e.g. using Docker) and monitor its’ processes to avoid downtimes.
I try to learning and make experience every time, every where.